The project will encourage the production, experimentation and sharing of new approaches and training methods in the field of digital culture.
To achieve these goals the project will:
- provide Institutions, students and innovative sectors with a framework to better understand the potentiality and risks of digital technologies;
- encourage cooperation and strengthening of partnerships between training institutions, research centres and businesses;
- offer students and teachers the opportunity to increase their digital skills, through collaboration with digital companies and participation in creative active learning;
- promote the development of new learning paths and pedagogical approaches amongst teachers;
- encourage the sharing of material and ideas through the promotion of an international community;
- share best practices for the dissemination of digital culture, and integrated new educational approaches;
- provide policymakers with a framework of information and data, useful for leading their strategies and policies towards a more informed and people-oriented digital culture.